Sunday, October 26, 2008

resolutions

its going to be a difficult year for me, and afterwards maybe i will never be really at peace. why do i feel guilty? why do i feel like a traitor? why do i feel as if i have broken a promise? why do i feel less honest? my integrity compromised? how does it matter anyway? worse fates befall people..worse tragedies happen...i shall not be weak, i shall not be dukkhobilaashi. i will think of baba to whom even the relief of tears is denied. i shall grit my teeth and clench my fists and try to keep my eyes shut.

5 Comments:

Blogger Oshtorombha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Oshtorombha said...

Cheer up. And blame it on the weather. Its awful.

But much parties we be having. And we be feeling wonderful. No time for dukkhobilash.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Elendil said...

Thankfully, being notgrownup, notmature, and notstrong, I can understand such feelings, though I don't know your circumstances. Best of luck.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kya hua hain boss? circumstances kya hain?

8:26 AM  
Blogger mojo said...

@nandita: yeah yeah
...har gam ka dawa rum...
@dibbo: hai kuchh unresolvable problems...itna bhi kuchh nahin...lekin phir bhi...

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home