Tuesday, February 28, 2006

with or without you

...you have started it again,why do you keep doing this to
me?every fuckin time i think that this is it,i'm not gonna
fall for this anymore,ever again in my life?
8 months of
effort is flushed down the drain by a 15 mins conversation,8
months of superhuman restraint,self control,self
castigation,8 months of supressed yearning,of desperate
desparate loneliness....all annihilated because of one
goddamn phonecall...no tell me,seriously,how do you do it?tell me,will i ever get over
you?give me a chance,guru,you cant just keep doing this to me
,you know...you cant just plough your way through my
defences,give me time,give me space,its hard enough without
you reappearing in my life every single time i heave a sigh
of relief ....or longing....whatever.
can't really blame you when at the back of my mind a little
voice keeps thrusting the truth in my face...that somewhere
deep down i do not even want to get over you,and though i
know nothings gonna happen between us ever,and though i know
i will never be satisfied with the "we-are-just-friends"
situation either,i still keep stumbling around in this blind
alley...
i don't wanna risk it again,i don't wanna let you know that you are the only person in this world who can make me cry,i don't want you to find out that as far as i am concerned,the rest of the world can go fuck itself as long as you are ok...and the gyanpaapi that i am,in full possession of my senses,totally aware of the consequences of my actions i walk straight ahead,unfalteringly......... 'coz i can't live with or without you...

5 Comments:

Blogger March Hare said...

wow!! i have something like this abt the same person in my diary... patar por pata ....that guy really is something boss....

8:59 AM  
Blogger scorpionragz said...

Jesus!!! Kobe holo eta???
Shit all my sympathies man!!1 I know what this feels like!!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Shion Guha said...

Tut Tut, I have never heard such tittle tattle ....

P, my friend, our very own resident joan of arc, have you ever seen something delectable, and realized that it was just a mere phenomenon, a paranoid phantasmagoria of piffle?

It would do good if you lifted your head up and marched ahead, instead of letting the blitzkrieg affect you.

That is the best I can offer. You may not like it but that is the best I can offer because, through silicon and plastic and fathomless depths of gene pools, I have come to realize this same thing with much distress of mind and body.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whoa, is that loaded or WHAT?!!! kon ban chod.... lemme at him , lemme at 'em. i'll obliterate him for you. i will!

8:11 AM  
Blogger mojo said...

not a big deal people...have kinda learnt to live with it,ektu senti hoye porechhilam...erom hoy majhe majhe,tokhon eishob tittle tattle beroye..

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home