Thursday, August 30, 2007

a moment

I balanced all, brought all to mind,
The years to come seemed waste of breath,
A waste of breath the years behind
In balance with this life, this death.


is it a sin to be happy?what if i look around me and see dirt and death and indignity and violence everywhere and yet i am happy here and now?does that mean i am an insensitive creep?i am sorry but i cant deal with morbidity....very rarely does life on this planet seem worth all this shit,i agree, but it does sometimes,however rarely.these are my profound thoughts of the day.wonder why i am blogging with a vengeance?

4 Comments:

Blogger Subhayu said...

actually its an art, that many of us have yet to master....so consider urself lucky!!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Elendil said...

Identify yourself, UG1.

2:53 AM  
Blogger mojo said...

show some respect young man...me no ug1, me ur senior!! mojo,aka doyeeta!:D

4:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my god!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home