Monday, May 10, 2010

megalomania

i am a grouch. a misanthrope. a difficult person to be with. i have no idea why my friends put up with me, or why my boyfriend is still with me. i am ill-and-short-tempered, neither funny nor particularly bright, and most definitely not visually appealing. no really. i have thought about it, objectively, ala suchismita bose, and it is not out of self-pity i say these things. for despite everything i am completely and overwhelmingly in love with myself. i am firmly convinced that i am the best thing that has happened to the world since the invention of cigarettes. (who invented cigarettes by the way? euripides tells me that dionysus invented alcohol, but cigarettes?) inside my head of course i am stunningly gorgeous, and mindbogglingly brilliant, and side-splittingly funny.
what i cannot, for the life of me, figure out is why others think the same way! :-P

or maybe thats inside my head as well.
shob-e maya. i shall buy my friends gold medallions.

5 Comments:

Blogger March Hare said...

post er last line ta mone thake jano. in writing proof roilo kintu.

also, eto fish for compliments korish na. chhip bhenge jabe.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Elendil said...

All truly hot women are like this ;-)

1:03 PM  
Blogger yippeehippie said...

baba re baba. toke shottyi e ar shojyo kora jachhe na.
I don't think your friends will put up with you much longer if you put up posts like this!

I can't help but agree with March Hare to an extent.

2:11 AM  
Blogger mojo said...

@bimbo and muti: arey pagol amar kotha chhar. eke oporer shonge put up kora practice kor! 24*7*52. :)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I believe it was Sir Walter Raleigh. The pirate, not the critic.
Cigarettes, that is.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home